4A’s Socially Speaking Webinar Series on Nov. 24 at 3pm ET Scheduled with Eric Schwartzman on Social Media Strategy
Nov. 08, 2009/New York Citty - Social media tand public relations specialist Eric Schwartzman will host a one-hour online presentation on social media strategy Tues., Nov. 24, 2009 at 3 p.m. Eastern Time as part of the 4A’s Socially Speaking Webinar Series.
Register to attend at: http://bit.ly/3anJm2
As an independent consultant, Schwartzman advises on social media strategy, provides social media training and augments internal and external project teams as a social media specialist on specific campaign initiatives. He teaches a top-rated new media and social media training workshop monthly for the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and has taught at UCLA, as well as for the Government of Singapore’s Ministry of Information.
The 4A’s Webinar will be a deep dive into the overarching principles on which successful new media and social media communications programs are built.
The social media training will cover:
- The difference between new media and social media, and which one should lead your social media strategy.
- Why you should stop playing the influence game, democratize your information steam through online communications and social media train everyone.
- The business case for online reputation management, social media engagement and search engine optimization.
- How to use social media to build an army of trusted, word of mouth ambassadors.
- Strategies for integrating Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Flickr into online communications campaigns.
Schwartzman is also the producer of the award-winning PR Podcast “On the Record.Online,” which features one-on-one interviews with thought leaders on how technology is changing the way organizations communications, and the way people consume media and information. “On the Record.Online” is the official podcast of the 2009 PRSA International Conference.
About the 4A’s
The 4A’s is the national trade association of the advertising agency business. The 1,196 member agency offices it serves in the United States employ 65,000 people, offer a wide range of marketing communications services, and place 80 percent of all national advertising. The management-oriented association helps its members build their businesses, and acts as the industry’s spokesperson with government, media, and the public sector. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.aaaa.org